Senior Manual QA Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Our client produces premium custom retail apparel and headwear. The goal is to make a complete reboot of the existing technology and shift to a version two modern technology.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of commercial experience as QA
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, etc.
- Understanding of concepts of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with common QA methodologies, release lifecycle
- Knowledge of the Test Maturity Model Integration
- Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology and systems
- Knowledge of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc.
- Hands-on experience in collecting efficient QA metrics
- Experience in web/API testing: REST, GraphQL, and appropriate tools for testing
- Experience in DB testing and good SQL knowledge
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in building the overall QA strategy and setting up the testing process from scratch. Ability to create gap analysis and a remediation plan (QA and related areas)
- Basic experience in automated testing and experience in defining priorities for AQA engineers. Understanding of how to utilize automated testing efficiently
Your day-to-day activities:
- Establish, enhance the QA processes
- Participating in requirements analysis and review
- Craft detailed test plans and test cases for all areas of the system
- Perform manual testing on various parts of the system
- Perform API and DB testing
- Work with the data science team to assist with the model validation framework
- Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution
- Track quality assurance metrics and create test reports