Senior MERN Engineer
Location: Lviv, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Crazy about the latest technologies and complex resolutions? So do we. Let’s make the breakthrough together?
COVID-19 has created health and economic issues in the world. US-based healthcare jobs are even more desirable because they are stable and very important in fighting today’s challenges.
Meanwhile, healthcare data is complex, important, and private.
Our client provides a highly scalable platform that aggregates and normalizes clinical data from EHR (Electronic Healthcare Records) and uses data science and data engineering to draw actionable insights from that data to provide better care. You would be joining a project with modern technologies and minimize “tech debt”. The client’s business is growing, and they need talented team members to support their future.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience in Designing & Developing Front and Back End applications for web-based applications.
- Experienced in backend technologies Node.js, Express (or similar) REST API frameworks (FHIR is a bonus)
- The person should be well versed with latest UI Development frameworks and technologies in the industry especially ReactJS
- Deep understanding of system design, and data structures, and have experience with non-relational databases like MongoDB, NoSQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Familiarity with Postgres, Elasticsearch
- Familiarity working AWS ecosystem is a plus
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Code management: GIT
- Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- HL7 FHIR
Your day-to-day activities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Experience with Healthcare HL7 standards like HL7v2, C-CDA, and FHIR a strong plus.
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using Node.js/Express & React.js
- Designing Web API using OpenAPI/Swagger
- Implementing highly scalable and solid Web API (Kubernetes or similar)
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices and strategies on Front End and Back End Development for given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests (unit, integration, performance, and security) with tools like Mocha, Chai or similar
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- Working with/building efficient CI/CD using Azure DevOps/Bitbucket Pipelines