Senior Mobile Engineer (React Native)
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
What's the Project?
As a member of the Project Engineering team, the UI Developer is responsible for the
implementation of web and mobile user interface for our SaaS-based set of product offerings.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on
both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these
applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product
infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team
player with a commitment to excellence is required.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
● Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
● 5+ years of front-end software development for web and mobile clients.
● Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process,
from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
● Deep knowledge of iOS and Android platforms.
● Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
● Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their
● Familiarity with push notifications
● Solid knowledge of CSS, HTML, and component libraries for React Native
● Strong Knowledge of React Native, React.js and React functional components using
● Knowledge of Jest and unit testing techniques for React Native.
● Good understanding of OO concepts.
● Familiarity with 508 compliant development techniques.
● Understanding of RESTful services.
● Understanding of AWS cloud services.
● Familiarity with SQL and Relational DBMS (preferably MS SQL Server).
● Experience with source code control systems (Subversion, Git, etc.) and ticketing
systems (JIRA, Green hopper, etc.)
● Strong knowledge in responsive and adaptive development techniques.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
Your day-to-day activities:
● In collaboration with UX team and server-side team, create new modules and
components for our products, and maintain existing ones
● Stay current with library and framework development
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Actively participate in Agile ceremonies.
● Develop standardized UI modules, tools, and libraries to speed time-to-market of our
● Assist with web accessibility and compliance efforts across our web applications