Senior MQA Engineer
• Zagreb, Croatia
• Split, Croatia
• Osijek, Croatia
What's the Project?
Take the opportunity to work with highly-professional people with remarkable ideas on their minds!
Our Client is an innovative healthcare software provider founded by a physician-led team passionate about solving the burden of prior authorizations. We facilitate extracting patients’ data from medical documents. The idea is to decrease the time to fill out medical insurance forms and make the treatment comfortable. In addition, natural Language Processing service drives the recognition of medical documents.
You will be part of the team of professionals who develop the technology to simplify day-to-day operations. We are looking for a candidate willing to tackle problems and learn simultaneously.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of related experience, working knowledge of quality engineering concepts and methodology;
- Experience in tools, techniques, and platforms for defect tracking, test design, and execution and ability to configure them on a required level;
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, etc.
- Understanding of concepts of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, checklists, etc.
- Experience with WEB, and DB testing.
- Hands-on experience in collecting efficient QA metrics.
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English, good communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of SCRUM;
Nice to have:
- API testing
- Coordinate own work with other team members, including analysts, developers, other testers
- Provide requirement analysis, report all issues found
- Create/update/review of testing documentation
- Take part in project-related meetings
Your day-to-day activities:
- Establish and/or enhance the QA processes;
- Craft detailed test strategies, test plans, and test cases for all areas of the system.
- Testing of infrastructure, product environment;