Senior .Net Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Our client produces premium custom retail apparel and headwear. The goal is to make a complete reboot of the existing technology and shift to a version two modern technology.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years C#, .NET and .NET Core programming / development experience
- Hands-on experience delivering and supporting Cloud-based services and components in Azure
- Practical knowledge and implementation of API layer and frameworks (API as a Service) from the ground-up ensuring full multitenancy, audit capabilities and billing capabilities, etc.
- 3+ years of experience building tables, views, stored procedures in MSSQL, MySQL or similar SQL or No-SQL data platform
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Ability to use Agile Development principles to release quality product on time
- Experience with Visual Studio and GIT (or similar configuration management tool)
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience working with and deploying SaaS application is a significant plus
Nice to have:
Your day-to-day activities:
- Understand high level business requirements, produce technical specifications, designs and architectures, and propose solutions based on technical options, scope, and risk
- Develop accurate time-estimates for work assignments and communicate with engineering management and team leaders on task prioritization, scheduling, and coordination
- Design, develop, and deliver applications in C# to include architecture design, prototyping, development of production quality code, and design
- Design and development of relevant automated unit tests, API and integration tests to ensure quality deliverables
- Work with other team members and technical leads effectively and with minimal supervision