Senior PHP/WordPress Engineer
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
• Split, Croatia
• Osijek, Croatia
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Remote, Latin America
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What's the Project?
Our client is the market leader in digital social healthcare networks. They have a growing community of more than 830,000 people with over 2,900 conditions sharing personal stories and information about their health, symptoms, and treatments, intending to improve the lives of all patients through knowledge derived from shared real-world experiences and outcomes. Data is generated by patients and clinical experts.
They create a safe and truthful environment, enabling patients to share real information and learn openly from one another. Maintaining that trust and openness is key to their brand and its unique value.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of experience with PHP, WordPress
- Solid knowledge of OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns, and principles.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies
- Knowledge of GIT
- Hands-on experience working with SQL databases: PostgreSQL / MS SQL;
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Designing and developing responsive design websites
- Desire to learn, persistence and initiative
- Problem-solving skills
- Intermediate or higher level of English, good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Familiar with AWS
- Experience converting business requirements into technical designs
Your day-to-day activities:
- Work on the development of the client’s custom CMS platform and the product sites
- Develop a learning management system for the portal
- Build and integrate a survey capability for the CMS and LMS platforms
- Participate in requirements analysis, task planning, assessment, coding, and troubleshooting
- Suggest technical and functional improvements
- Review the work of other developers and provide feedback.
- Enjoys developing awesome user experiences in collaboration with a research-driven design team