Senior Product Manager
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Remote, Latin America
Category:• Business Analysis
• Product management
What's the Project?
Cutting Edge Software Innovation. You will join the Strategy and Payer development team working on cutting-edge, modern solutions and low-code frameworks like Workflow Engine and Custom Forms. This unique opportunity will immerse you in a high-performing team doing bonafide, new-to-healthcare software innovation leveraging cloud-native serverless, domain-driven, event-driven distributed architecture patterns, microservices, and micro-frontends architected on AWS.
Do Well by Doing Good. Beyond the stimulation of working with a small, high-performing team on bonafide software innovation, this opportunity offers the satisfaction of “Doing Well by Doing Good.” The client is not in the business of selling advertising, dating apps, or clicks. Our technology solutions uniquely power 30% – 70% of all home and community-based care in the United States – from caregivers to nurses to meals support and beyond – all in the home, helping the most vulnerable individuals to stay healthy, well, and out of the hospital. The client’s unique “footprint” as the EMR and solutions at the local provider level gives us an enormous opportunity – and responsibility – to make care more coordinated, transparent, and effective.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or Business Analysis
- Experience playing PO role
- Technical background
- Strong Product management skills (including business requirements elicitation and gathering, working with subject matter experts, roadmap creation and managing, etc)
- Understanding Agile philosophy and experience with frameworks (Scrum/Kanban)
- Understanding of SDLC/PDLC
- Experience with Jira, Confluence or similar
- Advanced English (both spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Project/program management experience
- Guide Customer on Product management.
- Collaborate deeply with subject matter experts.
- Choose product development practice and framework.
- Contributing towards and communicating product strategy and vision
- Meeting regularly and communicating effectively with all stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, finance and company heads.
- Collecting, analyzing and responding to Customer’s feedback
- Creating timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
- Inspiring and enthusing colleagues and users of the product
- Participating in product events. Running demo and presentation