Senior React Developer
• Lviv , Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
What's the Project?
The client’s story begins, for the most part, in the remote, rural villages of Alaska.
The founder + President of the company knew there had to be a better alternative to delivering therapy services. So it was founded through a hybrid approach where services were provided in-person one week of every month and via teletherapy for the remaining weeks. During this time, best practices were established, and the true power of teletherapy was discovered.
The client has been a leader in pediatric therapy services since 2015. Our providers are experienced pediatric clinicians whose passion is to treat the whole child. By removing location as a barrier, we can equalize access to quality support.
With our mission, we like to keep it short and sweet. We are making therapy available to everyone, everywhere, using the power of the internet.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 2+ years of experience with ReactJs;
- Hands-on experience with unit/integration tests using: jest, mocha, nock, chai, sinon;
- Good knowledge of Microservices Architecture and message brokers;
- Experience with data modeling;
- Some familiarity with the GCP ecosystem;
- Hands-on experience working with SQL databases: MySQL / PostgreSQL / MS SQL;
- Analytical thinking, ability to work in a team, attention to detail;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Focus on quality and simplicity;
- Intermediate or higher level of English, good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience within the healthcare industry working with HIPAA security;
- Ruby on Rails experience.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of large scale web applications and services;
- Enjoys developing awesome user experiences in collaboration with a research-driven design team;
- Will be responsible for supporting the engineering team on the project within and surrounding the proprietary software, Zesh. Collaborate with other engineers and product managers, assist development across the full application of Zesh.
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.