Senior React Engineer
• San Jose, Costa Rica
• Remote, Latin America
What's the Project?
Our client is a venture-backed company on a mission to reduce health disparities across the US. We power the platform that helps health plans and health systems engage and activate their members, especially those that they historically struggled to reach.
Our client is fortunate to work with some of the largest Medicaid health plans as well as health systems across the country. Their tribe of supporters includes institutional venture capital firms and some of the most renowned operators in healthcare, culturally-relevant brand building, and consumer marketing.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of commercial experience with Front-end technologies (React or typescript)
- Expereicne with Ionic, Typescript, and Firestore as our client applications are lean and modern.
- Solid understanding of version control systems (e.g. Git)
- 5+ years of commercial experience with UI frameworks, libs, and technologies (React, Angular)
- Experience with utilizing the latest JS features with TypeScript
- Experience in working in Scrum teams
- Become familiar with our business model, development practices, and codebase
- Pair with fellow engineers to brainstorm ideas, debug problems, or review code
- Successfully ship a new features into production
- Ask lots, and lots of questions
- Engage with the product to assist with launching features
- Offer and suggest technical and product enhancements to the team
Your day-to-day activities:
- Work closely with our team to ensure we meet the highest quality of design, implementation, and performance standards
- Work on something meaningful by being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in people’s lives
- Use your voice to advocate for what we build and how we build it
- Pair closely with product and leadership to build engaging new features
- You’ll be writing modern, portable front end code (we use Ionic & Typescript)
- Master the full stack and work closely with the whole team to build the best experience for our users, we’re a young company, everyone plays multiple roles.
- You’ll have direct input into the roadmap, workflows and features we’re building.