Senior React Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Home-Based Healthcare Delivery is looking for a passionate React Developer for providing technology, the process, and systems that send devices and healthcare providers to a patient’s home. The technology ensures the right ones are sent to the patient’s home to provide the care and also tracks the delivery of the care and the patient’s health.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 4+ years of commercial experience with front-end development
- Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices)
- At least Intermediate spoken and written English
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding of React and its core principles
- Knowledge of Redux, Redux-Saga.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of semantic HTML5, CSS/CSS3 (CSS-in-JS), CSS Modules
- Knowledge of Material-UI, unit-tests is a plus
- Experience with Bitbucket, Gitflow, JIRA, Confluence
- Well-developed communication & team working skills
- Experience working in a big team
- Good team player
- Problem solving skills
- Fast learning and research skills
Your day-to-day activities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable client-side code as well as supporting the current version of the application in production
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices and strategies on Front End Development for given application
- Support with Agile software development approach (e.g., standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- Taking part in code reviews and maintain code quality
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment