Senior React Engineer
• Zagreb, Croatia
• Split, Croatia
• Osijek, Croatia
What's the Project?
Join us to make a global impact with local like-minded people!
Home-Based Healthcare Delivery is looking for a passionate Senior React Developer for providing technology, the process and systems that send devices and healthcare providers to a patient’s home. The technology ensures the right ones are sent to the patient’s home to provide the care and also tracks the delivery of the care and the patient’s health.
Client located in Massachusetts (USA)
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of commercial experience with front-end development
- At least Intermediate spoken and written English
- Deep knowledge of React,Redux and its core principles is a must
- Experience with React 3 years+
- Experience with Redux 2 years+
- Knowledge and experience working with Typescript
- Well-developed communication & team working skills, non conflict person
- Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Redux-Saga would be a plus
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of semantic HTML5, CSS/CSS3 (CSS-in-JS), CSS Modules, SCSS
- Knowledge of Material-UI, unit-tests is a plus
- Experience with Bitbucket, Gitflow, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience working in a big team
- Good team player
- Problem solving skills
- Fast learning and research skills
Your day-to-day activities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable client-side code as well as supporting the current version of the application in production
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices and strategies on Front End Development for given application
- Support with Agile software development approach (e.g., standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- Taking part in code reviews and maintain code quality
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.