Senior RoR/JS Engineer
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
What's the Project?
Join us to reconstruct the popular platform for top Universities in the US!
Our client is an innovative company that helps students apply to college. Their technology converts students’ applications into a standardized format to speed up and streamline the university application process across different colleges and universities.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years developing and maintaining Enterprise level application in Ruby On Rails
- Highly experienced in Ruby on Rails application framework and Ruby language
- Experience with API development and Service-oriented architecture
- Entrepreneurial mindset to find process and architectural improvements
- Experience with high-performance database systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.)
- Experience in Test and Behavior Driven development
- Experience mentoring, training, and pairing with developers and other stake holders
- Extensive knowledge of full stack web development, from concept through implementation, deployment and optimization.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in cloud-based environment (AWS)
- Experience with DevOps and supporting large scale production systems
Your day-to-day activities:
- Upgrade web applications running on older versions of RoR/Rails to newer versions
- Optimize Web application for performance
- Implement Security Upgrades
- Identify and fix application exceptions logged in various Application Performance and Logging Management Tools (scalability related)
- Accomplish 100% Unit and Integration test coverages
- Maintain high coding standards