Senior Full-Stack Engineer (.NET/Angular)
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
Opportunity: Translation & Localization
What's the Project?
This client partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For more than 20 years, they have helped companies connect with global customers by delivering marketing, testing, and globalization services in more than 300 languages. Through their world-class platform, they orchestrate a network of 500,000 passionate experts in 5,000-plus cities, who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in their love for linguistics, they use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge an understanding that resonates with their customers’ customers.
The client is seeking a talented individual to join us as a Senior Software Engineer (.NET & Angular). You will be a Full Stack Developer, comfortable reviewing code and making architectural decisions. Unit testing and refactoring is the norm in your day-to-day development activities. Educating and mentoring less skilled team members should come naturally.
Why is this role exciting?
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology building solutions for some of the largest companies in the world
- Opportunity to work with high-caliber software engineers around the globe
- Opportunity to work on large scale enterprise software using cutting edge cloud technologies
- You’ll be involved in building scalable and performant technology solutions
- You will be joining the Language AI Services team who are running a platform for performing linguistic content processing and analysis, using applied AI and Machine Learning, to enhance our localization process for customers, linguists, and operations
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of experience developing full stack applications using Angular and C#;
- Experienced in building Cloud based solutions running on Azure Platform;
- Understand the importance of code reviews and use them in your current role;
- Experienced with a microservice architecture.
- Experience with Kubernetes and non-relational databases such as Cosmos DB.
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Ability to use Agile Development principles to release quality product on time
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while dealing with multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
Your day-to-day activities:
- Taking high level business requirements and producing technical specifications, architecture designs, and ultimately code
- Development of production quality code. Understanding and implementing design patterns. Writing unit and integration tests
- Participating in product requirement and design reviews
- Ability to work independently and with other Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers
- Ensuring the highest level of technical quality, security, scalability, and stability in all products and teams that you are part of
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.