Senior UI/UX Designer
Location: Remote, Ukraine
What's the Project?
This client is one of the largest and most innovative healthcare organizations in the
United States. They believe that technology can improve the quality of life of patients,
and they partnered with Newfire Global Partners to help bring “innovation at scale” to
their organization. We are very proud and excited about this relationship!
This project covers the entire cycle of healthcare. We will work on the features related to
the assessments (i.e., understanding the patient’s current health status), authorizations
(i.e., the services should be provided to ensure good care), and support many other
parts of the whole process.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
● 4+ years of experience with user experience design and visual design
● An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
● English Upper-Intermediate or better
● Experience in UX design activities:
● user research, user interviews, design workshops facilitation, competitor’s
analysis, information architecture and CJM
● Wireframing and prototyping
● Usability testing
● A/B Testing
● Proficiency with design tools like Sketch or Figma
● Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
Nice to have:
● Experience in medical / healthcare projects
Your day-to-day activities:
● Partner with business and IT stakeholders to plan, research, and facilitate UX
processes, including design thinking/human-centered design activities for service
and products across digital and non-digital touchpoints.
● Apply human-centric design principles and tools to clarify problems, create
shared alignment, and craft appropriate solutions that keep the focus on the
end-user while balancing business requirements.
● Consistently build prototypes, stories, and other deliverables in an efficient
manner. Liaise to apply intelligent and consistent UX processes with all
● Conduct user experience research, interviews, and usability tests to inform design
decisions and define user problems. This is accomplished by watching end-users
perform their work and determine what systems and tools can solve their
● Create low to high-fidelity wireframes (illustrations) and prototypes that provide
a visual representation of the products.
● Communicate conceptual ideas, prototypes, and the specifics of user-centered
design process to product, engineering, and key stakeholders.
● Consistently consider the holistic user experience, potential states (errors,
successes, dead-ends), and product overlap in their own and others’ work.
Points out connections and potential collisions between different products,
features, and platforms.