Sr DevOps Engineer (Mid) – KL
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What's the Project?
Our client is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive. We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms. In 2018, our client was ranked as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain’s, and Inc.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 5+ years of commercial experience with DevOps
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to the changes
- Strong self-management, time -management skills
- The capability of dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously(working under pressure)
- Strong spoken and written English
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum practice
- Health care/ PCI project experience
- Experience with building infrastructure from scratch
- Strong Network (TCP/IP, VPN, DNS)
- Linux administration (LPI, RHCE, GCUX would be as a plus)
- Deep knowledge of AWS(SA, SysOps/DevOps certification preferred)
- Source Control: Git, Bitbucket
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins(Pipelines, JCasC, K8S, EC2 plugin, Kubernetes plugin), Artifactory
Nice to have:
Your day-to-day activities:
- Provide leadership and expertise in supporting software and services produced by the dev team.
- Help identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Follow and help refine our development best practices and standards.
- Participate in infrastructure reviews ensuring infrastructure developed is bug-free and utilizes best practices.
- Comply with standards, version controls, and product release procedures.
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks and bugs.
- Mentor and guide other team members.
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Salary: Interesting remuneration package awaits successful candidates (salary on the header is just an indicator, we may pay basic above market rate should the right candidate come along)
Closing Date: 31st July 2022
** Interested applicants should email email@example.com together with the latest CV, and current & expected salary before the due date.