Technical Business Analyst
• Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
• Lviv, Ukraine
• Remote, Ukraine
• Zagreb, Croatia
What's the Project?
Our client is a fast-growing company focused on making a difference in healthcare. Their API-first approach makes securely sharing clinical information and insights between providers, payers, and patients easy. They work with health systems and payers to streamline the release of information requests, optimize risk adjustment, improve HEDIS and Star ratings, ensure regulatory compliance, and more.
An equal opportunity employer is looking for passionate, inclusive team players who like to solve problems, think outside the box, and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you share their values: integrity, transparency, respect, frankness, persistence, and unity, let’s talk.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years of digital business analysis, or technical project management experience with an excellent understanding of platform service models and multi-tenant platforms
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with working with full-stack development, RESTful APIs, service-oriented architectures, and microservices-based teams.
- Demonstrated ability to drive consensus and deliver large-scale initiatives which cut across multiple products and functions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas effectively, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outline risks, possible problems, opportunities, and solutions for business needs
- Adept at moderating and facilitating product design discussions with technical expertise
- High degree of comfort navigating start-up environment, building relationships, selling ideas with diplomacy, working and communicating effectively with people at all levels of seniority
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Nice to have experience with healthcare data integration standards/terminologies such as HL7v2, FHIR, and X12, as well as experience with medical claims
Your day-to-day activities:
- Responsible for defining and executing the build of our core web platform, platform shared services and middleware, and user management capabilities on top of which we deliver digital products & solutions serving our health consumer, clinical, and service teams
- Work with product & implementation managers to understand their roadmaps and identify common patterns and new platform features required to support them
- Establish, maintain & prioritize epics and business requirements
- Drive platform development with a team of engineers and designers
- Ensure effective communication of new features across technical, product, and design teams in order to drive alignment and adoption
- Conduct market and vendor research in order to generate product enhancement ideas
- Define, implement and analyze platform metrics to measure the success of the platform and services
- Maximize efficiency by driving continuous environmental improvements
- Define strategy for future use cases and communicate with senior leadership on status, risks, and change control
- Engage with stakeholders to determine the trade-offs between scope, budget, and timeline
- Coordinate incident resolution to ensure proper point-of-escalation and effectively manage communications related to releases
- Drive continuous improvement of team workflows and core methods
- Ensure products meet applicable security, privacy, and compliance needs