Our Job Openings
A company with meaningful projects, a clear growth path, and no bureaucracy. Finally.
San Jose, Costa Rica
Remote, Latin America
Remote, Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Clear advancement paths for every role
- Regular performance reviews
- Meaningful, mission-oriented projects with impact on real-world challenges
- Senior level environment with lots of mentorship opportunities
- Long lasting, well-established client relationships
- Chapter Leaders community
- Free English classes, online technical courses
- Very competitive salaries
- Annual compensation review
- Referral program
- Global interoffice exchange opportunities and relocation support to Ukraine and Croatia
- Centrally located, cozy offices
- PTO (paid time off) days
- Paid sick leave
- Medical insurance for team members
- Tuition reimbursement and budget for professional development courses
- Minimal bureaucracy, no time-tracking, and flexible schedules
- Flexible work-from-home and work-from-anywhere options
- Modern computing equipment
- World-class parties*, team building and family events
- Recognition gifts for holidays, anniversaries and other special occasions
- Snack-stocked kitchen and monthly lunch compensation
Team Member Self-Assessment
Each team member completes a self-assessment to ensure a productive performance review and clear goal setting. A questionnaire is automatically sent to you.
Completing the Performance Review
Once the performance review is completed, notes from the meeting and feedback from the team are added to our internal HR CRM for team members to reference moving forward.
Team members get a 360-degree review. Scrum Masters choose other team members to provide feedback in an anonymous format. Customers will also provide evaluations to ensure a well-rounded assessment.
Setting the Career Goals
HR will arrange a meeting with the team member, Scrum Master, and Chapter Lead. In order to make the performance review effective, the Chapter Lead will set SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-bound) goals for the next review period.